At a time when society needs to tackle critical issues like climate change and biodiversity loss, sound and accessible scientific evidence is critical. ScienceBrief Reviews outline the latest science on climate change impacts, climate understanding, and possible solutions, in the form of short briefing notes.
Read the ScienceBrief Reviews published so far:
- Climate change increases the risk of wildfires (January 2020)
- Climate change increases the risk of wildfires (September 2020 update)
- Climate change is probably increasing the intensity of tropical cyclones
- Independent expert advisory bodies facilitate ambitious national climate policy responses
- Climate change increases extreme rainfall and the chance of floods
Further reviews will follow throughout 2021 in the lead up to Climate COP26 and Biodiversity COP15, covering topics such as Arctic amplification of climate change, heatwaves and extreme temperatures, vector-borne diseases, and carbon–climate feedbacks. These reviews are based on evidence analysed at ScienceBrief.org.