ScienceBrief are excited to announce that an Advisory Board of senior international scientists recently met virtually, to discuss strategic planning and development for the topic Critical Issues in Climate Change Science.
The panel of scientists is based around the world and includes experts in climate science, climate modelling & radiative forcing, ecosystems, health, detection & attribution of climate change impacts, ocean physics and the carbon cycle. A number of members have prior or current experience with the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) and IPBES (Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services) .
Advisory Board members include:
- Nathan Bindoff, University of Tasmania, Australia
- Andy Haines, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), UK
- Ben Santer, USA
- Thomas Stocker, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Bob Watson, Tyndall Centre, University of East Anglia (UEA), UK
In addition to the Advisory Board, the ScienceBrief COP26 climate science topic is overseen by an Editorial Board, composed of:
- Corinne Le Quéré, Tyndall Centre, University of East Anglia, UK
- Peter Liss, Tyndall Centre, University of East Anglia, UK
- Piers Forster, Priestley International Centre, University of Leeds, UK